Monday, April 30, 2012

~an essay about myself~

I am Nurul Aslida bt Shamsulbahri but i'd like to be called as Ida and i am a single woman. I was born on 27 March 1991 and have my first primary school at SK Pagar Museh, Kulim, Kedah and then changed to SK Padang Mengkuang, Terengganu. It took 20 years to create who i am today. within these years, i have been given the freedom to explore the world in order to satisfy my curiosity toward all the strange and wonderful things in the world around me. [U_U]

i grew up in a healthy family. i had 2 elder sisters, 3 younger sisters and a youngest brother and this make my childhood days more colourful. my father works as a Oil Palm Manager Estate at Miri, Sarawak. he is so kind, strict, good looking, caring and hardworking man. he likes to play golf, chess, and fishing. but the best things was, my hero always singing a balled songs. he has a really wonderful voice that special talent always make. since my father had stable careers, this provided us with more opportunities to learn what we desired to.

i am person who is positive about every aspect of life. there are many things i like to do, to see and to experience. i like to read, to write, to think, to dream, and to talk. sometimes i like to see the sunrise in the morning, the moonlight at night even like to feel the music flowing on my face. i'm somehow serious person, but that's only because they don't see the other side of me. my family was the only people who truly see the extent of where my madness goes. poor them.

i was lucky because still have my both my lover that really important in my life especially my mother. my mother is very intelligent, attractive, and romantic woman. she can do many things such as cooking, sewing, baking, and else. she looks younger than her age.  [^_^]

on secondary school, i participated in many school activities, with widened my horizons and gave me many opportunities to do practical work in companies. all of that were very useful to my major study. during this period, i have learnt much. i learned  the values of teamwork and commitment, how to win, how to work hard, how to concentrate and focus on goals, and how to balance my time and priorities. the passing years offered me a good chance to give full play to my creativity, intelligence and diligence.

now, i'm studying in Bachelor in Banking at Universiti Utara  Malaysia. university-widely considered one of the most eminent management universities of the world. after finishing my degree i want to take master in Business Management to archive  my dream to open my own business in franchising. 

6 comments:

  1. Good essay with nice music background...

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice introduction :)

    sy da tag awak..

    jom klik link ni

    http://maisarahmyblog.blogspot.com/2012/06/segmen-jom-tingkatkan-follower-anda.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name mohd..hai nurul how are you

    ReplyDelete
  4. How are chile you nurul..ok or not..

    ReplyDelete