Monday, April 2, 2012

~4.05 a.m st0ry~

its now 4.05 in the morning but i still 
can't sleep!
=.='

its getting cold n cold every second
looking at my dearest roommate
with her 'sleeping beauty'
and her 'singing' like music to my ears...

but i also still can't sleep!

.............................................................

then, i remember something..
yesterday morning,
while waiting the bus at the bus stop,
one of my greatest friend asked
"what is your sweet moment in UUM?"

i answered it with a smile :)
"Hari Perasmian Sukuum"

my friend ask again:
"why? is it because we had won great candidate award?"

my answer:
"no dear..its not because of that...i'm happy because
i enjoyed the moment when
running on the track at Pusat Sukan with laughed and fun,
with my sweetest friends after tired tidy up the field,
just the way i wanted before.."

.:there are the pictures me n my friends:.


(muamalat geng)


(sweet friend of mine)


(helping cleaner tidy up the field)


(running on the track)


run!!!! haha!!

p/s: tQ friends for the greatest moment you all gave for me..i'll memorized it until the end of my life.. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment